Staying Safe During Lockdown
By Medha Saraiya, RPN and CEO of ConnexHealth
December 22nd, 2020
This Holiday Season will be tough for many as we are unable to celebrate in-person with our family and friends. It is important that we follow Public Health guidelines while celebrating.
- Connect with loved ones via online communication channels such as Google Meets, Skype and Zoom
- Ensure that you are celebrating in person with only members of your immediate family, that is people living in the same household.
- For drive-by visits, ensure that you are wearing masks if you are going to be within 2 meters distance from individuals you are visiting.
- Wash your hand frequently and use hand sanitizers as needed.
- Finally, stay safe and take care of yourselves and others.